Crooked or stained teeth can make anyone unwilling to show off a smile, but a smile makeover can help alleviate that self-consciousness. A makeover covers a broad range of cosmetic dentistry that involves numerous treatments. The procedures a patient undergoes depends on what issues may exist in their smile and how they can be treated.…
7 Tips for Your Smile Makeover
Are you thinking about getting a smile makeover? Good for you! Now there are many new options for improving your smile that are available due to enhanced dental technologies. There is just no reason for you to wait any longer. Dental patients who have chosen to have smile makeovers only have positive things to say about their makeover. Just imagine the feeling that comes with not feeling self-conscious whenever you are eating, talking or smiling. Can you imagine how freeing this would make you feel about yourself?
The makeover treatment process
It is crucial to understand that although new dental technologies allow for a wide variety of makeover options, the number of treatments someone will need to experience their new smile will depend on their particular wants and needs. Some patients can have a new smile in one dental appointment. Others may require up to seven visits to have a completely transformed look. The average amount of time is three appointments to transform their smile and dental health.
7 smile makeover tips
The following are seven really great tips for those who are considering getting a smile makeover.
1. Making sure the dental professional has experience in cosmetic dentistry to ensure that they can offer the best makeover options is one of the most critical aspects of your journey to a new smile.
2. Understanding all of the materials that are available allows the patient the ability to choose the best materials for their makeover.
3. Finding out if the makeover treatments are going to have any effect on the way the teeth come together is crucial as it can directly affect someone’s bite.
4. Finding out which makeover options are temporary and which are permanent can help with decision-making.
5. Making a list of questions to bring to the initial consultation is highly suggested!
6. The fact that the entire makeover process can take weeks and even months can require a bit of patience.
7. Learning how to care for the new restorations properly is an essential part of having a beautiful and appealing smile for many years to come.
Ready to make your consultation appointment?
Ready for your smile makeover? Choosing to improve your overall smile is something that should excite you! There are many makeover options available to you, and all you have to do is decide which ones you think are going to improve your smile the most. We invite you to call us now to make a consultation appointment so one of our experienced dentists can discuss all of your options. Once a decision is made, and a routine is established, we will form and create a treatment plan for your makeover from beginning to end. The entire makeover process can be completed in just a few dental appointments. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Request an appointment in our Albuquerque dentist office here: https://www.roderickgarciadmd.com.
Roderick A. Garcia DMD a Cosmetic and Family Dentist has provided outstanding dental care for his patients since 1983. Dr. Garcia is a graduate of Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston.Dr. Roderick Garcia provides a wide range of dental procedures including Smile Makeovers. What is a Smile Makeover? A smile make over is…
If you are in the market for a new smile, then you need to ask your dentist about various procedures that can be done to change it. Not only should you want nice teeth for vanity purposes, but having a beautiful, healthy smile will enable you to feel your best, from head to toe. Stop…
There is no shame in turning to a dentist for a smile makeover if you do not like the look of your teeth and/or gums. Your dentist knows exactly how to beautify your smile with one or several smile makeover treatments. Below, we provide a look at some smile makeover treatments to give you a…